Re: [ga] Domain Policy Search Engine

It's up at dnspolicy.com/net

I've added a few more sites to the index from feedback. If you know
more than would be appropriate let me know.

Feel free to use it, it's still not completely done with the initial
indexing, but it is mostly done.

The ICANN comments and DNSO mailing list (workgroups and all) are
included, as well as all the NTIA comments.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh