[ga] GA-ICANN ---- Meeting in Stockholm

Hi William

I hope you won't mind assisting in co-ordinating information coming out of
the ICANN conference in Stockholm.  I'm sure we would all appreciate your
valiant efforts.  I think we can call you WG-Chair or Co-Ordinator until we
can sort out a proper structure.  Perhaps you could help us to do that also?

Meanwhile I'd ask that everything to do with ICANN be posted on the GA-ICANN
mailing list.  Anyone have any trouble co-operating with that request:

                                ICANN on GA-ICANN.

You can subscribe by posting to Majordomo@dnso.org in the text:

subscribe ga-icann

If anyone needs help, please ask me.