[ga] Re: [ga-rules] Re: Observations

Dear Patrick,
I obliged myself to believe farther that I should we could help Danny
correcting his attitude. Advises are now numerous and different enough to
show they are not concerted, diagnosis is consistent enough to show where
the problem lies. This is unheard and will probably now stay this way.

I am no more interested in that issue.

There are three internets: the e-legal with the iCANN and the Staff, the
commercial with VeriSign and the Registrars, the real stuff with all the
others depending on the source code and the real world. Innovation, future,
real life are here.

I have been reluctantly trapped and we have been used into an action of a
commercial lobby against e-legal. My priority was to keep the GA-FULL
channel open so RSCs may talk together, Individual Users may be heard and
innovation was not banned;

This has now been achieved or has been lost depending on who has understood
what. We will see.

I will wait for you to follow your comment that I might be right about the
GA-FULL having to be copied everything under GA (so I may unsubscribe the
sub-list you gently registered for me) and avoid their cross-posting. I
will wait for people listening to Brian's advise: unsubscribe GA and get
GA-FULL. If I am right Karl Auerbach left this list because Roberto made GA
the default. I also remember that he mailed him last year to come back and
there was no problem changing this. Had I supported Roberto, and Karl been
back, we would have no problem today.

So, I will from now on use that list for work, in the way I think is its
best interest. I will only care about courtesy, fun and efficiency for this
ML and the Internet Communities, not paying a any attention to any
disruption from who ever for whatever reason, published or not published,
sitting in a committee or in an off line lobby. And I advise each of you to
do the same.

We wasted enough time to the advantage of an undisclosed lobby. At least
VeriSign signs "Chuck Gomez" or "Roger Cochetti" and I may disagree with
Vint, Alejandro, Mike, Louis, Joe, Andrew and certainly with Stuart's
insular DNS draft but I understand their agenda and they sign by their
name. I respect Jeff, WXW, Leah, Sotiris, Lari, Joana, Brian, Roeland (a
lot), Dassa, Harald, gone Christopher, nice Chris Critic, Andrew McK, Bruce
and Marilyn, Roberto and Elizabeth and Peter, Bradley, Michael, Marc, Dave
and Kristy, Thomas, Bill and missing Jonathan, and all those I cannot name,
including Kent, Dave and Joop, Philip, Erica and Theresa and dear Eric, and
incredibly dedicated Patrick ... because all of them do not want to be
anonymous, because all of them want to achieve something, because all of
them spend a lot of time trying ... and because each of them has something
to bring to me.

This is why I suggest we pay attention no more to these stupid
administrative issues and organize without caring about disrespected
bylaws, Californian oddities, personal ambitions, ... we have a mission
ahead, we have diversified competences and real experience among us all and
- I feel - a certain friendship. Let not permit petty money interests of
some commercial off line advises interfere with all of this and with us.

Please never rise again DNSO/GA, sub list, etc... organization issues with me.

Jefsey