Re: [ga] Re: Observations

Dear Danny, Dear Jeff,
Beyond this there is a conception developped by Joop that DNSO/GA Members
are representatives (virtually elected or selected by 5 +/- people and the
Chair is the representative of the GA, etc...

Thank you Dassa and Jeff to contradict that.

The so called governance (again and again, the French origin of the word
helps understanding its meaning of 'net keeping') is a *service* to the
community.

As long as you want Danny to represent the GA instead of serving it as a
catalyst, to command it down instead of helping us up, we will oppose
badly. As soon as you thinks in terms of bottom-up instead of top-down [or
top-up, you being the GA talking with the stars} how clumsy you might be,
you will get my *full* and happy support.

I am unfortunate in having a clear agenda for a free GA-FULL to survive, so
I hate being obliged to voice this out again and again (anyone having a
better suggestion is welcome). How happy would I be if Danny you went by
normal usages and we could cooperate.... You know that, so please do not
pretend otherwise.

I just wander who are the off-list people advising Danny on us?
Who is actually directing this GA?

- questions by private mails reported publicly and anonymously
- external directives
- proposition to use anonymous mails
- closing of the GA-FULL
- critics of the voting attitude
- calls for public disclosure of private votes
- disclosure of personal motives

Is that our idea of our GA?

I observe there is only one person here not signing
his mails. A trait of character I presume?

Jefsey

PS. for the fun of it. Let assume we have anonymous mails. How will Harald
document the more than 5 mails a day sentences? Disclose the name? How will
I be sure decision is not political? Or is that the intent?