RE: [ga] Domain-Policy?

Non-aligned DOMAIN-POLICY discussions. Those NOT covered by ICANN. The NSI
list was the trusted  neutral ground. However, it also speaks to something
else. Even the ICANN list is vulnerable to the sort of thing that forced NSI
to take down the DP list. Having a backup feed, with a separate legal
entity, fixes that.