[ga] RE: Domain-Policy?

Sure, why not? They did it to WG-Review. They only have to claim "budget
issues". Besides, there were a lot of folk, on the NSI list, that refused to
be part of ICANN. We need their input too. I'm building a box, under
DNSO.NET, to do this stuff now. It will also be feeding newsgroups under
INN. I just landed a couple of nice contracts for the rest of this year, so
I can consider being more active again.