Re: [ga] Domain-Policy?

Patrick Corliss wrote:

>Hi Roeland
>
> > The DP list was the only impartial list around. Everything else is under
> > ICANN/DNSO control.
>
>I'm not sure what you mean by this in relation to the GA list.  Are you
>suggesting that ICANN could pull the plug on this one, too?

I don't understand it either.
What does it mean "impartial" in relation to a mailing list?
Does it mean that people posting are evenly distributed in relation to some
parameter? In this case, which one?
Or does it mean that postings are show a balance of opinion? About what
subject?
Or does it mean an interference of the list managers on the issues debated?
And in this case, I would like to see examples.

Anyway, for your info I received the following message from Karl Peters.
It is an attempt to continue the debate on Domain-policy.

Regards
Roberto

---------- From: "Karl E. Peters" <bridge@darientel.net>