RE: [ga] GA Credibility.

That's the complex server I was talking about <g> it's work in process
(WIP).

I'm putting up Postfix/Mailman/INN, on a server homed in MHSC.NET but the
lists will be under DNSO.NET. In addition, the web interfaces need
Apache/PHP/Tomcat. It's a K6-233 running Cladera Linux. After it gets to
beta, I have a couple of colo options to move it to. Right now,it's in my
lab. Softlaunch will be out of the lab, hard launch will be from colo. This
will also be the master for a INN news server network, called PolNet. But,
that will wait until after I get the core service past beta. Since it will
use ROOT-SERVICE.NET for DNS resolution, it will also be able to
reach/gateway into the inclusive root system.