[ga] Re: [ga-roots] Alternate Roots Issues Paper for Discussion
- To: General Assembly of the DNSO <email@example.com>
- Subject: [ga] Re: [ga-roots] Alternate Roots Issues Paper for Discussion
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 11:46:40 -0700
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <000801c0e600$6de86870$847fd840@a>
- Sender: email@example.com
Bruce, Grand and all,
It is with great sadness that I read Grant's "Founding Principals" in
this"Study" on other root structures. However I was not surprised that
it simply parrots what the ICANN BoD has been insisting upon
from the beginning. So much so, that it would seem that the
language was copied from some E-Mails sent by ICANN BOD
and staunch supporters for their "Vision" of the DNS.
Bruce James wrote:
> Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
> Encoding: 8BIT
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 118k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html