Re: [ga] Fw: We Are Mad As Hell And Doing Something!

At 8:45 am -0700 5/24/01, Tim Langdell, PhD wrote:
>This got posted on the NETSOLS list early this morning and was swiftly
>followed by the entire list being closed by VeriSign - for good. Anyone have
>any insight as to what is going on here?

How does "guilty as charged" sound?

Interestingly, the domain policy list was something Verisign inherited from
its predecessor.

Since it now seems to not want to provide such functions, perhaps it should
give back its licence for the use of the Internic TM as well?

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?