Re: [ga] Invitation

This is great Mr. Chair and exactly why I voted for you rather than myself.
;>}.  The agendas on some of the different lists seem to have stalled perhaps
you could ask each to give a preliminary paper to report, if only on progress.

Please also give your thoughts on "chairing" of each list, while I am too often
abusive of Mr. Corliss it is a tireless job he undertakes to single handedly
administer them all.   While Mr. Williams and I have disparaged him for assuming
a role of "list admin" we recognize the difficulty of running these start up
lists.

Thank you for all consideration and wellness to your family.

"walk softly and carry a big stick"