[ga] Staff Presentation

Louis,

We have noted that the the Business Constituency has posted this item on
their Stockholm meeting agenda :

2:05 pm  Alternate Root versus One-root-system (ICANN staff) Discussion

As the GA has brought this subject to the attention of the Names Council,
and as we have undertaken considerable discussion of this topic for some
time on both the GA list and on a new list dedicated to this subject, we
would be most appreciative of the opportunity to hear the ICANN Staff view
regarding alternate roots.   Would your staff be willing to also make such a
presentation to the GA?

Best regards,
Danny Younger