Re: [ga] [MESSAGE FROM THE TLDA SECRETARY] The Top Level Domain Association is Now Accepting Membership Applications

Thank you for beginning the clarification process. This is like walking
accross a river on the backs of Croc's.
(great help you gave on NameSpace, However, I was referring to the "Mission
Statement" and the term is all out of whack)