[ga] Re: DOTCOMMONERS

    I think that Patrick has a good point!  If the GA is to function as it has
been, my voice should be censored for all time. Our opinions are not worthy of
this great body, and we should be restrained from speaking them.  Patrick's help
in doing this off line is very cordial, but I believe in openness and
transparency so I rudely make this post public.
    I did not realize I was back on the Corliss controlled list and I gladly
give it up. I apologize to all those who do not wish to recieve my posts.  Best
of luck to all. Special thanks to our wonderful Secretariat and the NC, thank
you for making this GA function so well.
    I do not want anyone to view Patrick's post as a threat to me or anyone else
who may speak against the TDLA.

Sincerely,