Re: [ga] Alternate Root Memo sent to Names Council

On 2001-05-16 22:35:58 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

>     But let assume this new meaning, it is quite dangerous as I
>     will respond "the authoritative root for *my* machine is he
>     one *I* chose".

>     Otherwise I will sue you and the iCANN for hacking. i.e.
>     imposing data in my machine that I do not want. In a very
>     similar way to a cookie.

Do you seriously consider a cookie "hacking"?  Something your
software takes from an HTTP header and chooses to stores on your
disk is supposed to be "hacking"?  When are you going to sue, say,
Microsoft for hacking your machine?

Surely you are joking...

(To the physicists around: No, I don't believe Jefsey's a genius.
;-)

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/