Re: [ga] VeriSign May Ditch Domain Deal

Don't bother Bill.  It's a sidetrack.

The really interesting coincidence (IMHO) is the issuance of the the
DNSO IPC letter on NeuLevel's .biz, and the sudden VeriSign apprehension
before the ICANN deal.

To be frank, I never believed the .biz registry was *ever* going to come
into ICANNroot existence.  This latest turn of events and talk of
commercial "streets" in the IPC letter, brings us back to the overall
value of the current .com-mercial and pseudo-commercial .net domains as
Intellectual Property!  Which is why now, more than ever, a definition
for the property status of domain names must be implemented.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos