Re: [ga] Joop's motions

To bring up users is an excellent thing to do. (I was a "mere
user" once myself!)  I'd thought about doing the same, but
then the point struck me: the GA is a part of the DNSO,
and the charter of the DNSO relates to domain names only.
There is no USO (other than the famous one that entertains
the military), but perhaps there should be -- I correspond
with tons of people that don't have domain names, and Jefsey
is absolutely correct in indicating that they have legitimate
interests as well.  So my only question is whether that is a
proper issue for the GA.

Bill Lovell