Re: [ga] Joop's motions

Busier than a cat on a hot tin roof, I am, but a quick response
is that the matter seems to be settled into the IC bit. Later I
shall be sending an email to Joop thanking him most kindly
for his contributions, but right now I've got clients coming in,
and unlike all you guys, they have money.  Hahaha!

And thank you, too, Sotiris!

Bill Lovell