Re: [ga] DNSO/GA Blocking and other concerns

Dear Jeff,
I known for all along that Kent was a fake and you posted under
this name. Now you eventually acknowledged it, will you accept
to tell us that you also are Vint Cerf in disguise (you are very good,
because if I never saw Kent and Vint together, I recall looking left
to the audience and seeing you as Kent and looking straight seing
you as Vint ion the stage: how do you do that? What I do not
believe is that you also are Dave... they are probably pulling my
leg here about that.
Jefsey