[ga] Due Process

Mr. farrar,

Your last post was very nice and in a usual setting very correct.  But I
respectfully suggest that your method while polite and proper for
conversational arenas and academia and general social norms may be
correct, here it has not worked.

Your method sounds very intelligent and good advice for someone trying
to be congenial and get along.  I come from the business world and the
ecclesiastical world, and in both we must judge results.  If I sound
great but do not feed the hungry I have failed, if I look good but lose
money I have failed.  In short your method has failed, we still lack
procedural rules which will give our output credibility.

I do neither see nor hear anyone else ringing this bell. Neither do I
see nor hear anyone taking strong action to correct the most damaging
factor to ICANN's ligitimacy.  As I said this morning in response to Mr.
Morfin's post, if we take his recommended action, which the chair has
lead me to believe he supports, then and only then will I stop on this
harangue.

Yes I have an agenda; ligitimacy of ICANN through due process, outreach
& education and financial responsibility.  When these occur we will
begin to fulfill our responsibility to the internetstakeholders as a
whole.

Sincerely,