[ga] Robeto is right

Dear Roberto,
my poor English was impressed by a phrase of Love Story (one has his own
references !!!)  which said "love means no having to say you are sorry". I
certainly support your call for some traffic dwindling but we are among
grown boys and we should enjoy the fun rather than taking it seriously.
This should be a like brain storming period. At least this is how I took it
with people like you, I know, respect and trust.

Now. I think you are quite right. The traffic is too high. This is due to
Danny who started too soon the Inclusive Name Space Management issue
without having prepared the necessary lists. He explained it. This is OK.
Now I think we should follow what the old Chair says and the news Chair
called for:

1. create asap an ML to discuss the request of a WG-Inclusive Name Space
Management concerning the iCANN Management and not the legitimacy of its
neighbors

2. create asap the continuation of the WG-Review to keep going its four
months old momentum

3. create asap a WIPO2 ML as the matters are of importance

4. start asap the discussion of the decorum stuff - not for any decorum but
for the rules to be reviewed and everyone know his role. I think that
seconded motions not acknowledged by the Chair and not put to a vote do as
much as poor wording to exasperate an ML.

Stop thinking the others are less smart/dump than ourselves.
Cheers.

Jefsey

PS. I would like to nominate Roberto as Chair of the Inclusive Name Space
Management ML.

He has the capacity to conduct a difficult matter in an courteous way. He
opposes my ideas enough to avoid the ML to be said biased. I trust him to
stick to an open and wide vision of the matter (if we want to be credible
and constructive we have to address a lot of new questions and consider the
things in a middle/long term perspective). He is also able to produce a
fair report even if he disagrees with some of the conclusions.