Re: [ga] Additional Mailing Lists?

What the use?
You already seconded the motion I made which had been already seconded.  I
asked about who would participate, a reasonable number bothered in saying
they would.... What the use:  we have two Chairs. One proposed it, the
other says there is no problem in doing it and he proposes it for months.
Jefsey