Re: [ga] Additional Mailing Lists?

Point of clarification (to be excluded from the five-post-limit)

Joanna Lane wrote:

>Also, I thought WGs were drawn from members of the GA, so I don't
>understand
>the distinction you are trying to make between GA lists and WG lists
>exactly.

WGs are created by NC, not GA.
Therefore, WG lists have the blessing of the NC.
GA lists are not foreseen in the rules: it's just a reasonable hypothesis
for effective GA work, proposed few months ago and now coming up again with
more weight.
To start a GA working list does not need the blessing of the NC.

Regards
Roberto