Re[2]: [ga] Re: iCANN's protection

William, IPV8 is fantastic.  You haven't tried it and you don't know.

And yes, Active Worlds is fantasy; but it's reality based and could
possibly host all the meetings we have at the DNSO; but you wouldn't care
about that.

Also, gee thanks for continuing to provide such a friendly environment here
at the DNSO.

:)

~k