Re[2]: [ga] Death Struggle in Name Space

Roeland,

>You are missing a connector here. If it can be shown that adding the
>NeuStar
>BIZ TLD will forseeably have the effect that you mention here (and that is
>very difficult to dispute) then we can establish a causal relationship
>between the addition of the TLD and the effect on ARNI's BIZ. Ergo, the
>simple addition of the NeuStar BIZ TLD, in the DOC root zone, would
>destablize ARNI's BIZ registry. Since DOC is a branch of the USG and ARNI
>is
>a US company engaged in a lawful business, the USG would be in violation of
>its own Constitution.

There is no such "do no harm" provision in the US Constitution.

As a matter of fact, the USG has regularly passed laws that have put
not only individual businesses, but entire industries, out of
business.  There is no constitutional guarantee of protection.

The Constitution is not the appropriate doctrine for your argument.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com