Re: [ga] Sorry - wong answer

THE FOLLOWING IS THE OFFICIAL POSITION OF THE PACIFICROOT

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, John Palmer wrote:

> [THE FOLLOWING IS MY OWN OPINION AND NOT THAT OF ANY ORGANIZATION]
>
> Jeff has posed an interesting idea, but as for ADNS, we will not make deals with ICANN that
> depreciates the right to our business products.
>
> The only thing we want to hear from ICANN is either "We will recommend to DoC that they include the glue for EARTH, LION, USA and Z as directed by ADNS with no strings attached (ie: We wont have to shove the facist UDRP on our customers) into a.root-servers.net" or if that is too much for them, they can say "We will not  recommend to DoC any TLD that is already a business product of another company". (Such as .BIZ, etc).

Sounds pretty reaonable and straightforward to me.

So we have a solution to all this mess right?

If this ws a motion I'd second it! (That's a hint John ;) ).

Bradley D. Thornton
Chief Technology Officer
The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.
The ONLY Root that resolves ALL roots!