[ga] Sorry - wong answer

  • To: <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] Sorry - wong answer
  • From: "John Palmer" <jp@ADNS.NET>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:01:45 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

[THE FOLLOWING IS MY OWN OPINION AND NOT THAT OF ANY ORGANIZATION]

Jeff has posed an interesting idea, but as for ADNS, we will not make deals with ICANN that
depreciates the right to our business products.

The only thing we want to hear from ICANN is either "We will recommend to DoC that they include the glue for EARTH, LION, USA and Z as directed by ADNS with no strings attached (ie: We wont have to shove the facist UDRP on our customers) into a.root-servers.net" or if that is too much for them, they can say "We will not  recommend to DoC any TLD that is already a business product of another company". (Such as .BIZ, etc).

John