Re: [ga] Results of ranking vote for Chair and Alternate Chair to the GA

         I want to add my voice to congratulate Danny and Patrick and to
thank Roberto and Harald for their unstinting, extended efforts.
(Also, this is a belated congratulations to Harald on his new job as chair
of the organization where they do the *real* work the results of which we
fight about in ICANN.)  This is an important year for the GA; I'm confident
that Danny and Patrick will do a great job moving us forward.

Jon