Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

Mr. Smith,

I may well have disagreement with some of your post but I believe the thrust is
110% accurate.  I have the great pleasure of dealing with many foreign
developing countries.  The good ones are emerging market countries, and their
biggest problem is decemination of knowledge, both from infrastructure and
cultural perspective. In that ICANN is in it's infancy as an organization it is
suffering the same growing pains. So do many growing churches.
    Knowledge is power and power is knowledge is the rule that must be
understood and then shared and made moot because everyone has access to the
knowledge/power. I beg you to join with us working in the WG-REVIEW to create a
true Outreach, Education and Multilingualism structure and funding to help
guide/lead ICANN through this difficult time period.
     I also take this post to beg for a continuance of that list for the effort
toward this most worthy endeavor. Mr. Smith you are right on the money. It is
time to stop pointing out what is wrong and join the crowd (or at least a few on
the corner) in trying to take positive measures to make it better.

Sincerely,