Re: [ga] Re: US Government investigations into ICANN

I don't know of any comprehensive list.  Both House and Senate
hearings are archived on their respective websites.  www.house.gov
and www.senate.gov.  You have to go the committees and then
the action archives.  I know that the House/commerce site lists
actions by sub title, so it's fairly easy to sort them out.

Leah