[ga] Re: US Government investigations into ICANN

In the midst of all this procedural to-ing and fro-ing about elections and
suspensions, I have a substantive question:

I am attempting to review the various U.S. Committee and Subcommittee
investigations into the activities of ICANN.  Can anyone direct me to an
up-to-date list of all investigations, with links to transcripts?
Alternatively, is anyone aware of a summary of all recent investigations?

Thank you.

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be subject to
legal privilege.
If you received this email in error, please let us know immediately by
return email.