Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

Kevin,

I reminded earlier that we have a procedure for complaints.
We also have a procedure for appeals.
I will deal with requests for appeal (from the interested party or any other
subscriber to the list), but may I ask to e-mail me personally and do not
turn the abuse procedure into a public debate.

About the number of postings, if you have a specific case in mind, please
file a complaint (reminding also that for the election week we lifted the
restriction for the 4 candidates).

Best regards
Roberto