RE: [ga] No Members?

At 03:17 PM 4/4/2001, Joanna Lane wrote:
>You know, I would be most interested to know where you get this kind of
>information from. ... Very odd to my way of thinking.

So, let's see.  You are interested in masses of detail and then are
suspicious when someone provides it to you?

And you further appear to believe that because you have not been tracking
the history of these activities closely (or for a long time) and therefore
do not know much about the other participants, that you should be
suspicious of participants who have information?  Even when the details
about those individuals have been discussed and re-discussed many times.

No, of course, that should not matter, should it?  You would actually have
to do some homework on your own to find out such things.  Far better to
attack someone's integrity.

Very nice.

On reflection, this does not seem all that strange, if one merely
pronounces the mailbox string in your email address properly...

d/