[ga] [ADMIN] Election matters

The Chairs have noted Jonathan Weinberg's intention to remove himself from
consideration as GA chair.
After consultation with the Watchdog committee, the Chairs have deemed the
following course of action to be in accordance with the rules for elections:

- The election will go ahead as scheduled, with the same slate and deadlines.
   This is because we have no rules that allow us to change a running election.
- In the case of someone sending multiple votes, the LAST vote to arrive
   before the deadline will be counted.
   The Secretariat will resend the ballots, in case people have lost the