[ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

The monitor has watched with sadness and some amazement the degree of
innuendo and accusations being tossed around in the debate between Dave
Crocker and Joanna Lane.

However, a new low was reached in
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg00133.html, the last sentence of
Dave Crocker's mail.

This was entirely irrelevant, inappropriate, and probably intended to be
insulting.
(not being a native English speaker, I'm not even sure I get the point...)

Dave Crocker <dhc2@dcrocker.net> is hereby suspended from the list for 2
weeks, until April 19, 2001.

BTW: Initial complaints came from William Walsh and Chris Ambler. The
source of complaint was not a factor in the evaluation, but it is not only
me who think this was over the line.

             Harald Alvestrand
             List monitor