Re[2]: [ga] To be or not to be?

Hello Sotiropoulos,

Wednesday, April 04, 2001, 3:35:14 PM, Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Let me rephrase this:  Mr. Crocker, please tell us if you're currently under
> contract from ICANN, and in what capacity and relation (specifically)?

> I'm sure everyone will be interested in learning...  ;-)

Yes, please do, as this goes right to the credibility of any argument
you are making in this forum.

Of course, we all know what the response will be, that this question
is "irrelevant" - and of course he still won't have answered it.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com