Re: [ga] withdrawal of candidacy

Since I filter Jeff (On the Internet nobody knows you are a dog) Williams, I did not receive the original post.

What in the name of frelling drenn is going on here?

I am having _serious) trouble following the list. Its signal-to-noise ratio is very low, even for a domain name war battlefield.

I sang Hosanna when he whose name need not be repeated was suspended.

When was his suspension lifted? For what earthly reason?

Kevin J. Connolly
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Robinson Silverman Pearce Aronsohn & Berman, LLP
1290 Sixth Aveue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104
212-541-1066/fax 212-541-1346
This note is not legal advice. If it were legal advice, it would come with an invoice.

Live, like there's no tomorrow.....
     Love, like you've never been hurt.....
          And dance, like no one's watching.

>>> Eric Dierker <Eric@hi-tek.com> 04/04/01 04:58AM >>>
In that I do not agree with the method of banning and i find Mr. Crispin and Mr. Crocker
and Mr. Walsh far more culpable as far as stifling input, I post this concept from the
Harald eradicted Mr. Williams as a suggestion that we are not outnumbered but only have to
vote.  I finally realized why these list centurions were against campaigning, it might
upset the goal they were sent to realize; Keep anyone who differs from their point of view
off the active participation list and do it by whipping them to death so no one else tries
the same thing.

Well we have precedence.

More on the behind the scenes capture of votes later.

Sincerely,

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Eric and all remaining assembly members,
>
> Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > "William X. Walsh" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Eric,
> > >
> > > None of which justifies blowing this one issue out of proportion.
> >
> > 100% I agree with you but he is not doing that, however your taking issue with it is
> > blowing it out of proportion.
>
>   I would have to agree with you very well put evaluation here Eric.  Thank
> you for making it.
>

> > Sincerely,
> >
> > --
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 118k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential
and is or may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work
product doctrine, joint defense privileges, trade secret protections,
and/or other applicable protections from disclosure.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this com-
munication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communi-
cation in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk
at 212-541-2000 ext.3314, or by e-mail to helpdesk@rspab.com