Re[2]: [ga] withdrawal of candidacy

Hello Eric,

Wednesday, April 04, 2001, 3:03:45 AM, Eric Dierker wrote:
> But the then look at I History i was banned for taking on Mr. Walsh who is the most notorious
> for forcing people off the list by his meaness.

No, you were banned for inappropriate behavior, and you need to accept
responsibility for that.  (BTW, you are again approaching that level)

That you tend to blame others for all of your problems, something you
have been doing a lot of since you became active here, speaks volumes.

It is always someone else's problem, it's my fault and the
"establishment's" fault in the event you don't get elected, it's my
fault you got disciplined, it's always someone else's fault Eric.

You are beginning to show patterns.

I have one more matter to address, but I'll address that one in
private.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com