Re: [ga] Election process

I agree with this idea. Let them do their work.

/Bruce

----- Original Message -----
From: "babybows.com" <webmaster@babybows.com>
To: <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 7:47 PM
Subject: [ga] Election process

While the GA election rules may not have provided for the current set of
circumstances, the GA did establish a Watchdog Committee charged with the
responsibility of ensuring the fairness of the election process.   I am sure
that their implied mandate will allow them to promptly act upon these
process issues, and as a candidate I am willing to abide by whatever
decision is reached by this committee.

Best regards,
Danny Younger