Re: [ga] let's focus on making sure that, in the various forums,wecan as k substantive questions

I think the following partial post illustrates the importance of the work
being done here. It definitely highlights the language problem, even as it
leaves out the technical third language of many. Mr. Morfin made a post
yesterday which I think is a good place to start curing the systemic problem
of lack of transparency.  Unless they are confidential, as in attorney client
privilege, they should be posted. By "they" I mean documents and notices of
communications.  In California we use a group of laws called the Brown act
which is very helpful in understanding the concept of openness.

I also believe that it is not too onerous to immediately post the notices in
at least 3 languages du jour. (or is that de jour, my spell check says either)

Sincerely,

p.s. I will not cross post this to the wg-review but I will re-post because it
is on point with the work in education and outreach.