Re: [ga] let's focus on making sure that, in the various forums,we can ask substantive questions

Will someone in position to speak for the Melbourne meeting please address the
concern stated by Marilyn in this post, just for confirmation.

"Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" wrote:

> I recommend that the priority be ensuring, in a civil and organized manner,
> that there is ample opportunity, in the GA, in the public forum, and if
> possible/OR useful, in the Constituencies, to hear a short summary of the
> status, and ask questions, related to both the TLDs and the Verisign/NSI
> contract.  I think that is what is proposed.

As I read the schedule all of the mentioned subjects will be addressed at the
ICANN PUBLIC FORUM AND BOARD MEETING OF MARCH 12.

I find no indication that any matter other than procedural will be taken for
action, as in voting and passing a resolution, at any of the meetings, of the
Board of Directors.

I would appreciate being corrected if I am wrong.