Re: [ga] let's focus on making sure that, in the various forums, wecan as k substantive questions

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Or, again, I could be missing something.

It's your day job; some of us have to try to do all the reading in the
next 9 days, while also doing our day job.  We desperately need to
prioritize.

Also, it's all in English, which is not the first language of many
participants.

Also, much of it is in lawyerese, which is not even the second language of
many participants.  They need time to check with counsel, or find lawyer
friends to help them explain it.  A lot of the more informal sector relies
on secondary sources to help them through the maze.  Authors of such tomes
need time to write them, and then readers need time to digest them.  That
time is not there.

In short, what you are missing, I think, is that you are too modest to
realize that you do this much faster than most people who try to do this.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's warm here.<--