Re: [ga] New TLD Agreements

Eric and all remaining assembly members,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > WXW, Michael and all remaining assembly members,
> >
> >   I must also agree with William on this one.  The UDRP is an abomination
> > of gargantuan purporting.
>
> Here is a great case in point.  Unless I hear strongly and persuasively
> otherwise how could I argue against this point.  One post which has not
> responded to attacks against it and seemed more calculated toward reaction
> than input?  When I go to Melbourne I will argue with this point, unless
> convinced otherwise by popularity and/or persuasion.

  So than you support the UDRP needs allot of reform?  If so, than good.
I would be happy to suggest to our board to assist you in this endeavor.

> If this helps you judge my "Qualifications" and position then we are open and
> transparent.

  It does.  Openness is a huge problem that currently exists within ICANN,
the DNSO and WIPO.  But, the DNSO is the venue here so I shall concentrate
on the DNSO here.  Currently the WG process is a closed one.  It needs
to be an open one.  In the past few days I have repeatedly ask about
the WG-Review ML.  I have not gotten a response from that WG's
Chair Greg Burton as to my application to join that WG's ML.  I have
heard both privately and on this list, that it is a closed WG ML.  This should
not be, and is a violation of the MoU.  I hope that any newly elected DNSO
Chair shall be a voice and instrument for changing this.

> Sincerely,

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827