Re: [ga] GA Chair

Dear Joanna,

Joanna Lane wrote:

> William wrote:-
> </snip>
> Even if online participation ever reaches any kind of parity with
> physical attendance, the GA Chair should be physically present at the
> ICANN meetings.

Your goals and aspirations are exemplary.  Why do I feel like we are bringing in
the new vangaurd?  Perhaps because we are. (I know dangling participle)  I have
already written off list to impress upon people how dedicated and responsible
members of the wg-review remain.  I implore everyone to stand behind Joanna and
help make her voice heard.  Please fill her cornicopia with your input so that
she may be the ambassodor we need her to be.

Most Sincerely,