Re: [ga] GA Chair

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> Please try to stick to the facts, and not make false statements about
> people to further your agenda.

oh how fast you forget...

You just critiqued our moderators here in one of your last mails. And what was
his name again... Dominic... oh you remember him I do believe. There are so
many others that have held offices that you have critiqued, you are probably
qualified to hold a lot more than just chair.

Eric seems like a nice young man. Be nice to him. One day he's going to grow up
to be someone really great. Ok he's a bit disorganised in his thinking, but
then I find that to be refreshing breath of fresh air amongst all these old
wisened cynics on these lists. He's got a good background and I think he's
going to go far.

And what is my agenda? Oh yeah. Something about individuals having
representation. Like its so horrible for individuals to be represented in these
parts. Kind of puts the kibosh on the old boys club here I suppose.

Robin