Re: [ga] GA Chair

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> And that needed to be pointed out upfront, especially since the
> nomination itself was not being made because the person believed me
> suitable, but only to attempt to generate negative traffic directed at
> me.  I consider nominations by people of candidates whom they do not
> have reason to believe are suitable to be irresponsible and
> inappropriate.

violins please :-)

no, I nominated you because you thoroughly critique every chair and nominee for
chair I've seen. Someone with that much experience should be capable of being
chair themselves I think. You are an expert on the position.

But you are right, you might get negative traffic directed at yourself. It
happens to every nominee for chair. But why should you be afraid of that? (g)

You said you weren't qualified to be chair. Care to clarify why? There is no
need to have qualifications to nominate someone, so your critism of me is
irrelevant. Although I have held office and worked as staff in a couple of
nonprofits orgs already. (unrelated to domain policy issues - the people were
way nicer there lol)

But unfortunately I'm not yet well enough to spend time in office again, still
recovering from my close encounter with an embolism. So don't nominate me, lol.

Robin