Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William X. Walsh

At 19:10 15/11/00 -0500, Dennis Schaefer wrote:
>It is undoubtedly within Harald's discretion to make this finding.
>
>Nevertheless, I do not find it a reasonable decision, and I'm very
>uncomfortable with it.
>
>I hold Joop in the highest esteem, and I usually admire Harald's reasoning.
>Nevertheless, William's remark was a simple fact.   If a list is not public,
>no one else can verify its validity.

Dennis,
the list of IDNO members *is* public and it truthfully lists new signups in
chronological sequence.  Many new members provide links to their websites.
See www.idno.org/members.htm

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
the Cyberspace Association and
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
Elected representative.
http://www.idno.org