Re: [ga] DNSO General Assembly call to change seating rule

At 11:59 16/11/2000 -0600, Weisberg wrote:
>Our expressions of opinion were open (each poster identified).  They are
>available to be viewed individually or as a group by the board.  Under our
>list's rules of discourse, no public characterization of the participants is
>appropriate.  How does the reference to "lunatics" comport with the spirit, if
>not the letter of that principle?

the fact that members of the board feared that lunatics would become
members of the GA says nothing about whether any such persons are presently
members of the GA, and in particular does not single out any current member
of the GA for that characterization.

We have to be able to describe the world as it is.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94