RE: FW: CONSENSUS? [ga] DNSO General Assembly call to change seating rule

A: Is there a CONSENSUS on the following issue:
1) The newly elected board members should take
   their seats before the general meeting, not after.

2) All non-elected members whose terms have been
   extended beyond their original time should immediately
   resign.

Count as of 1:05 PST 11/16/2000
agree   = 20
Disagree  =2
Did not support the call =1  (abstained?) (not sure what to do with this
one, not currently counted as a response)

For a consensus of 90.9% of respondents agreed.
The data was gathered manually from responses posted to the list
and also includes responses to my direct e-mail address

Ken

agree

Andy Gardner [andy@navigator.co.nz]
Bob Davis [bob.davis@netzero.net]
Christopher Ambler [cambler@iodesign.com]
Dale Farmer [Dale@cybercom.net]
Dassa [dassa@dhs.org]
Forrester D. Rupp [FRupp@aol.com]
George Kougias vze25hmr@mail.verizon.net
Ian Lance Taylor [ian@airs.com]
Jeffrey A. Williams  jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Kendall Dawson [kendall@obs-us.com]
Ken Stoen  [ken@orion.pmiw.com]
Kristy [k@widgital.net]
Leah Gallegos   [jandl@jandl.com]
Marc Schneiders [marc@venster.nl]
Michael F. McNulty [mcnulty@azstarnet.com]
Roeland Meyer [rmeyer@mhsc.com]
Robin Miller [robin@minervan.com]
Sandy Harris [sandy@storm.ca]
Weisberg [weisberg@texoma.net]
William X. Walsh [william@userfriendly.com]

Disagree  current count =2

Gomes,Chuck [cgomes@verisign.com]
Dave Crocker [dhc2@dcrocker.net]

Does not support the call

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA [mcade@att.com]   see coment #1 and bottom.

Comments

#1  I do not support any call that there is any kind of consensus within the
GA
on these issues.  There hasn't been any real dialogue among the GA on these
issues, or other substantive issues which are before the GA as a body.