Re: FW: CONSENSUS? [ga] DNSO General Assembly call to change seating rule

At 17:52 16/11/2000 +0100, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>Hi.
>Somebody has kept the count of these answers?
>I know Elisabeth is busy here at ICANN's - maybe we have to wait until
>next week - unless somebody else has the updatec count.

Since the call for this poll came from Ken Stoen, I assume that he's
keeping count and will report.

Personally, I find it difficult to count them - in between the "yes" and
"no" messages, there are messages (such as this one) that discuss the
discussion rather than stating an opinion.

I could not count more than 10 messages with this subject line.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94